Born in Egion (Achaia, Greece) in 1980. Since 1998 he lives in Patras, where he studied in the Medical school of Patras University. He started photographing in 2000.
– Participation in the exhibition ‘Parallel Voices’ in Ioannina, organized by Photometria Festival.
– Participation in the exhibition ‘Young Greek Photographers’ in Athens, organized by the Athens Photo Festival.
– Participation in the exhibition Greece Today in Frankfurt, organized by the European Central Bank in Frankfurt.
– Participation in the PhB08 through European Central Bank’s exhibition Greece Today.
– Exhibition catalog: “International photographic meetings in Patras”, Ed.Tachytypo, Patras: 2002
– Photographic catalog of the exhibition Greece Today.